Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WELCOME TO LA PETITE STREET!



HI!! I am Kaya Eve!  I am glad you are here.  I am in Kindergarten, and I live with my mom, dad, and two sisters in Texas.  I live and breathe all things fashion.  I asked my mom if I could start posting my amazing outfits on Pinterest so that other little girls could get inspiration, and that is how this blog was born.

So what better way to celebrate the birth of my blog than to share with you a few shots from my birthday this past week.  I wanted it to be a magical unicorn themed soiree fit for the princess that I am!



It was fabulous!  I requested that all of my friends to dress up in festive princess attire.  My sister, Minda is usually the sporty sister, but here she is all dressed to the nines!

Here is my first fashion tip:  when I need a really great and unique princess dress (not one of those cheap Elsa costumes!) I always head straight to Ebay and enter the search term "Curtain Call."  There are so many barely worn dance costumes there that are inexpensive and really nicely made!


 My mom made my headband out of these cat ears from Amazon (such a steal!) and some Crayola Model Magic that she shaped like a unicorn and spray painted.  She also made my cake!


We busted open a pinata that just happened to match my other sister, Georgia's outfit to perfection!



And then I thought that the top of the pinata might make the perfect hat.  Fashion genius or fashion faux pas?


Everyone had a blast at my party, even my sister, Minda!


I had the best time spending my special day with my friends and family, and now sharing it on my own little corner of the world wide web!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...