Friday, December 1, 2017

HEART OF GOLD // STRIPES




The only thing I love more about fall than crunching my way through a pile of leaves is doing it while wearing some really adorbs shoes.  I mean how great are these cat slippers?  The star around the eye adds that little dash of whimsy that gets me everytime!



Even though it is not cold here by any means, I had to pair them with my favorite leopard earmuffs. Style tip:  if you are going to dress with a theme, say a cat, don't go to literal and keep it to a couple of accessories to keep from looking like you are in costume.


This crewcuts shirt has been on heavy rotation lately too.  Tres chic meets heart of gold, just like me!



Well, close enough anyways.



This sure was fun.  Good bye for now, got to run!



Shoes: Target // Shirt: J Crew // Skirt:  Gap Kids

Literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...