Thursday, December 14, 2017

FRILLS AND ICE CREAM CHILLS // GENUINE KIDS


So, as I  mentioned, I have been a bit under the weather lately.


My throat has really been sore and I am having a hard time swallowing,


But I pulled myself together enough to go out and get some soothing natural medicine.


Which really did seem to put a little pep back in my step.


And a little fresh air never hurts either!


I can't stay in bed watching Ever After High forever!  After all, this is the most wonderful time of year for window shopping.


And I love all the decorations!


They really brighten my day.


So let's talk fashion for a minute...


Oh LOOK!  I am almost as big as a Christmas ornament this year!


Sorry, I'm easily distracted.  I was perusing the toddler section at Target the other day when this dress was literally screaming my name.  I am in love the Gatsby vibes and the little details, and the capelet is so beautiful.  I feel like a snow princess in it, minus the snow.  


Well, this was pretty fun!


Gotta Run!


Peace out!

DRESS: Target // CAPELET:  Target // SHOES:  H&M // GLASSES: Forever 21
TRENCH:  Zara (old)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...