Monday, December 18, 2017

GINGERBREAD HOUSE



HI Guys!


I have never been so excited for a Monday!  Honestly, after being out sick all last week, I was jumping for joy today.


So, just curious, do you still send Christmas cards in the mail?


Well, confession...my family doesn't.


but if it were up to me we would!


I still really love receiving them and have been checking the mailbox daily.



So if you do send Christmas cards, I salute you!


That is what my mom says is "too much work"


Well this was fun!





Gotta run, run, run as fast as I can.



I'm going to try and catch a gingerbread man


                                                            HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


SWEATSHIRT: Target // SKIRT: Gap Kids (old) // SHOES:  H&M







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...