Friday, December 8, 2017

ADOPT DON'T SHOP!


Hi!  I know my tone can be a little playful at times, but I want to talk about somethings that is near and dear to my heart today...


Dog Adoption!!!  If you are asking for a dog for Christmas, or gifting one, PLEASE PLEEEASE, check your local animal shelters.  There are sooo many here in the DFW area, so I'm sure it is the same where you live.  Most animal shelters are overcrowded with loving and deserving dogs and cats that are dying to be adopted, sometimes literally.  I love my muttagree.  She is loyal and midful.  Great with kids and eagar to please.  Dogs are not accessories, although they are most adorable companions, so please have a heart and think beyond the breed!


Okay, so I think you get the message.


 Enough serious business for today!


I am in love with these faux fur cuffs!


They are the most perfect holiday accessory.


Am I right?


Well I better run!


I have a dog to walk!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...