Thursday, December 7, 2017

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING // GALLERIA DALLAS


It seems like we are always on the go lately.  Tis the season I guess!


Like today my mom made me go shopping with her.  Well actually my sister, Minda, really wanted to go to the mall to see some dogs from a local shelter that we could not really adopt.  We already have 3 dogs which my mom says is too many, so my sister got sad and cried when she couldn't take a fourth dog home...


It really ended up working out for me because my mom always buys me a cake pop when we go shopping!



And I got to check out some really fabulous Christmas decorations at the mall...


I wonder if I could audition for the angel on top job?


A girl can dream right?




Outfit details.  Sweater:  H&M // Skirt:  The Children's Place // Shoes:  Target // Coat:  J Crew (Similar Coat here)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...